Heart-Shaped Mini Scrapbook Album Idea
February 6, 2012
Posted by on
Here’s a quick and easy project I made with all of my favorite Valentine’s Day photos from last year – a fun little scrapbook my kids love to look through!
Shaped Mini Scrapbook Tutorial:
Shaped mini scrapbook pages (you can make these or buy them)
Fastener to hold album together
Pretty scrapbook paper (I used two 12×12 pieces; one patterned, one solid shimmery one)
Photos (mini size works best)!
Adhesive and scissors
1. Based on the size and number of pages, decide on which photos you will need for your album. Because my heart-shaped album didn’t leave much room for photos, I re-sized all of mine to 1.5×2.5 and printed them out on one 8.5×11 sheet of glossy paper.
2. Use one of your mini scrapbook pages to trace the shape onto the scrapbook papers. I made some of my hearts solid and some patterned.
3. Cut out the shapes inside the line, so you won’t have any over-hanging paper. Adhere them to the scrapbook pages.
4. If you have left-over scraps of paper, you can add them to the pages too, for a little extra decoration.
5. Adhere your photos on top of the scrapbook paper.
6. Add a title and/or some other words if you like, then assemble the scrapbook and you’re finished!