May 30, 2012
Posted by on
Are you planning on traveling this summer? Here are a few travel scrapbook ideas from my Hawaii trip scrapbook and my old favorite – the Aruba honeymoon scrapbook from 2003 :).
Travel Scrapbook Ideas:
- If you fly, save the flight pattern map from the magazine on the airplane to show the route you took.
- Save your baggage claim tickets – especially if they’re pink ;).
- Record how many miles to your destination.
- Write about how you traveled (by car, plane, train, etc). If possible, include a picture of the vehicle you traveled in.
- Consider adding embellishments like globes, maps, a compass or the flag of the country you visited.
Do you have some travel scrapbook ideas? Please share them in the comments section – I would love to have some more great ideas for my travel scrapbooks :)!
May 22, 2012
Posted by on
Travel Scrapbook Idea: Document the Unique Details of Your Surroundings
Are you planning any travels for the summer months this year? Here’s a little tip to keep in mind for your summer travels scrapbook: keep an eye out for details about your vacation destination that are unique and different from your daily life. Try to get some photos to capture what makes the location special. One thing we noticed right away on our honey moon to Aruba was that there were grass huts called palapas on the beaches – we had never seen them before in person, so I took lots of pictures of them and added a little paragraph about them to my scrapbook :)!